Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Using Silk Saris For Baby Carrier Sewing Question- Is A Silk Sari Strong Enough To Use As A Baby Carrier Pouch Sling?

Sewing question- Is a silk Sari strong enough to use as a baby carrier pouch sling? - using silk saris for baby carrier

I intend to some baby bag to carry my baby and I have about 4 large silk saris from India, which would be great. I thought it would be interesting to use a lightweight fabric. The fabric is not strong, brilliant, but dark silk with patterns printed on them. I wonder if I will double this to make the sling bag too. If you already have experience with what would be great! There is no sewing class for questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pocket computer fuel Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates