Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shingles More Condition_symptoms Images Shingles Just Blew Off My House In A Bad Storm,what Should I Do With Them,can I Repair?Will More Damage Happen

Shingles just blew off my house in a bad storm,what should I do with them,can i repair?Will more damage happen - shingles more condition_symptoms images

torn about 5 to 3 meters my shingle roof in the storm. There is a pause in the storm right now. Is this something I can fix myself or should I become an insurance claim? Even with the tiles in order to cause even more damage when the storm is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pocket computer fuel Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates